Monday, August 12, 2013

“Tonto Dikeh Is A Drunk, Chain Smoker And Rude On Set” –Director Chima Okoroji

Actress and 'singer', Tonto Dikeh does not
seem to be able to stay out of the news as
this time, Nollywood movie director Chima
Okoroji, has revealed more of her secrets by
saying she is an incurable drunk, chain
smoker and very rude while on his movie set
in Enugu recently.

Chima also exposed that
he engaged in a serious war of words with the
actress on the set over her rudeness. While
filming the movie titled African Pride, he said
that Tonto fought with her senior colleagues
like Ken Okonkwo, Ngozi Nwosu and many
others as they tried to call her to order over
her bad attitude and eventually walked out
on all of them.


These are Chima's words: "While
on set, Tonto Dikeh kept on insulting, fighting
and quarreling with everybody. She was very
rude and uncouth on set. Whenever I tried to
correct her, the producer, Kaycee (Filmark),
will intervene and beg me not to confront her.
But I got pissed and eventually called her to
order when I could no longer take her insults
and rudeness. She immediately flared up and
started insulting me publicly in the presence
of my cast and crew members. And when
some of her senior colleagues tried to
intervene, she also tongue lashed them.


Tonto walked out on us the moment she was
done with her insults and refused to shoot till
the next day after much pleading by the
producer. She even threatened to arrest and
deal with me for daring to call her to order on
set. Another problem I had with Tonto on set
was her too much drinking and smoking,
(sic), which she used to delay my production.

It was so bad that the owners of the house
where we were shooting told us to leave
because they were tired of inhaling the
smoke from her incessant smoking. She
needs help and prayers. Tonto messed up my
set, insulted me and many stars on set,
including Ken Okonkwo, Ngozi Nwosu, Prince
Nwafor and others by walking out on my set
for a whole day, because I called her to
order," Chima Okoroji concluded.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This information is related to branding consultants
and very important for newcomers in business.
It's always useful in business.