Monday, August 25, 2014

Maheeda Again! My Mother-In-Law Got Me A N*ked Modelling Job


Maheeda is in the news again. This time around
she is defending why there's no big deal in going
n*ked, how her in-laws have accepted her, and
how her mother in-law going as fas as getting her
a n*ked modelling job.

Lol. But the most interesting part in all of this is
that, her husband does not want his pictures
splashed on the internet and warns her whenever
she does that.
Her husband's reaction when she puts up his
picture online;
My husband doesn't want to be in the limelight,
he is a private person. Sometimes, I try to put his
pictures, his reaction is don't do that, I don't
want it.
Then about her mother in-law getting her a n*kd
modelling job, Maheeda says;
They are not bothered. In Holland, when it comes
to TV commercials people almost go completely
n*ked, so , me wearing pants, G-strings and all to
them, have not even started because it is normal
for them. Recently, my husband's mother got me
a modelling job and I'll have to pose nude, she
said you have to be n*ked and I am like of course.

No comments: