Monday, August 12, 2013

"I was in Nollywood before Ini Edo hada bicycle:I'm taking back my position" - AfroCandy

Yup Yup She said it, That's what Afrocandy said,

See the full
message below as she posted on her
facebook page:

"For those of you that just started watching
Nollywood Movies, I have been around, even
though I left Nigeria when I was just about to
hit the actual Stardom and Transformed to
AfroCandy. When I was in Nollywood, Ini Edo
had not even a Bicycle and I drove her to the
Locations twice I worked with her, Macy
Johnson was still running around looking for
waka pass to play, Now that I came back in
full force to take back my position most of
you are mad.


Why are you mad tho? don't hate the player,
hate the Game......" She posted this on her FB
Page....Lobatan !!!!! Lolssssss

No comments: