Wednesday, February 13, 2013

AN EXCLUSIVE WITH RAPPER, PROFYLE aka SUZPEKT D' KROOK OF FLYKINGS ENTERTAINMENT AS HE TALKS TO GEMULAH ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS HUSTLE

Due to re branding, the artiste formerly known as Suzpekt Z'Krook is now called PROFYLE aka Barz!
A multi-talented artiste, song-writer, and rapper. Emmanuel Enengidi is a versatile performing artiste, He spits in pidgin and English and can sing also.
Profyle a.k.a BARZ
An epitome of urban music. He hails from the Southern part of Nigeria-Akwa Ibom, he has worked with various artistes both underground and those in lime light in Nigeria. Signed to Fly-Kings Entertainment, he is currently working on his debut album titled 'AWAITING TRIAL'. PROFYLE` aka BARZ, OJ's most kept secret is still locked behind bars in the hip-hop world and can't wait to jail break his talents! There is no holding back this time; Profyle drops his first single FOTO featuring YQ produced by DREW for CLASSICK TUNES and He also a mad hit on which feature Arafada (Isolate) and popular Comedian Owen Gee

Love 4D Streetz already out!!
G.E 9JA: Why Music? Over a host of other careers!
Profyle: I wouldn’t say I have chosen music over other careers, for me music was never a career option It was more of a hobby...A hobby am very good at, the fame and money Is just an added advantage when It comes and, If music adds to the money am stacking... fine...Am a hustler, every hustler knows every penny counts.
Profyle at his Video Shoot for 100 BARZ
G.E 9JA: Where do you Hail from? And can you tell us a little bit about your growing up In Nigeria?
Profyle: Am from Akwa Ibom State but I was born In Calabar and raised In Lagos. My growing up In Nigeria has been like any other I suppose, have had my experiences, have had my ups and down. I have the loveliest parents so my upbringing was great...Nothing out of the ordinary though. I have been to most states in the country have seen different cultures...actually my first university was In the north *Bayero University, Kano... It’s been awesome, have learnt a great deal just by being Nigerian and living In Lagos...u know what they say. You make It here you’ll make It anywhere

A shot from 100 BARZ
G.E 9JA: When did music start for you and when did you record your first single?
Profyle: That depends on what you mean by start... don’t know If u r talking professionally or otherwise but my love for music started early In the 90s..I was first a reggae artist and I was in a group with my older brother. Afrocentric hoodlums so my first single was recorded as a group but as a solo artist, my first single was recorded in 2004 titled “100 barz”. Was crazy, just str8 100 punch lines with no hooks

100 BARZ RELEASED

G.E 9JA: How did you come about your Stage name?
Profyle : Well most have known me as suzpekt zkrook until sometime In 2011,after I changed my name to Profyle, suzpekt I got while In high school, friends started calling me suzpekt ‘cos I was always In trouble with the school authorities, so I guess It was easy for the name to stick. I just added d crook pronounced zkrook to it...(He laughs),but after a while I  felt I had attained business maturity and had to project myself beyond the crazy, care free, nonchalant teenager I used to be I decided to change suzpekt zkrook to Profyle… A more positive and creative brand.

Profyle looking Suzpekt
G.E 9JA: What does your stage name signify?
Profyle: well, like I say It In the simplest tricky term every time.. I am like all other persons, I am like some other persons, I am like no other person.....I am Profyle.


G.E 9JA: Were you part of any boy band growing up? And what happened?
Profyle: I have never been In that situation.. I started music with people that loved and respected me so, I never was treated any less than other members of any crew I was with...As a matter of fact I always held my own. I cud deliver.


G.E 9JA: What genre of music do you do? And why this choice?
Profyle: I rap, I sing depends on my mood am limited to nothing... I listen to all genres of music and if it appeals to me I try to do something similar... I am like all other persons remember??(He laughs)


G.E 9JA: Your source of Inspiration and motivation?

Inspired Suzpekt

Profyle: First, I trust God to help me deliver 'cos I pray before I write any verse, I don’t ask for the best I ask to be heard ,am also Inspired by things I see around me, I clown a lot so that also reflects In my work.... One motivation... get rich and respected!!!!

G.E 9JA: Your role model? And why them?
Profyle: oh well, I respect Busta rhymes for style and creativity, Eminem for write ups and, can .I .bus for lyrics... just my opinion...


G.E 9JA: Your most embarrassing moment as Profyle, then also as an Individual?
Thrilling Fans in the U.K

Profyle: hmmmmmmm(he gives a big sigh)... as Profyle twud be when I went for a show In the east and some certain girl won’t let me out of my hotel room If I won’t sleep with her... she kept telling me she had chosen me and that lasted almost half the night, I was sneaked out of the hotel... twas funny but I felt stupid being protected from a girl..(He laughs) As an Individual Its most def. every time a friend continuously brags to a girl that am a star,a rapper, a musician blah,blah,blah and I know she Is thinking... Why don’t I know him (He mimics a girl hissing, then he laughs), sometimes I just want to be me… no hypes

G.E 9JA: Your most rewarding moment as Profyle, then also as an Individual?
100 BARZ


Profyle: Everyday as Profyle, Is rewarding...I get respect from people that shouldn't bother, I am exalted In places I probably wouldn't even be noticed, I get all the love  I need and most especially I get Paid!!! And In full too.(He laughs) As an Individual I wud say the same since Profyle Is In me... spiritual abi.(Another laugh)


SUZ as he is fondly called by very close pals

G.E 9JA: You sure laugh a lot
Profyle: That's just Profyle!!!

G.E 9JA: What are your hobbies?
Profyle: rack....wack...shacks and nacks......fIgure that out on ur own(he continues Laughing)


G.E 9JA: Best Food, Colour, Fashion Trend, and Relaxation Spot?
Profyle: I don't think I have a favourite; I eat what I feel like eating when I feel like, best colour Is blue, am not fashion crazy. A jean, baseball hat and T shirt. I like to be home If I am doing nothing Important out there... I have been on the streets too long man.

Profyle


Fashion Style
Cool Profyle 
G.E 9JA: Aside music, what else do you think you would been doing now?
Profyle:  Aside music.......still be doing what I do every day........making that money, best profession ever.



G.E 9JA: Tell us a little about your life with women, and how you have been able to handle female fans?
Profyle: well... women, I try not to take advantage of them, I try not to bother myself with handling them...I just keep them.


G.E 9JA: Can you also tell us what your fans should be expecting In the year 2013?
Profyle: The next best thing...


G.E 9JA: If you had an entertainment wild card to do a single with any Profyle globally, which would you   pick?
Profyle: Evan Essence


G.E 9JA: So what would you want to tell your fans, worldwide?
Profyle: Believe

G.E 9JA: Thanks a lot Bro, We wish all the best this year from our team.
Profyle: Wish you same bro, great job Dammy
















No comments: