Thursday, September 4, 2014

WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club





A mild drama ensued on tuesday evening when two upcoming stars which have the hit dance tune 'shoki' to their names took to their fists in a 'no love' situation at Quinox lounge.
The superstar pairs of Orezi and Lil Kesh were detained by private security when the fight broke out.
Eyewitnesses say it all started when the dj played lil kesh's Shoki following his entrance into the club, infuriating Orezi who was previously in the club.


Speaking to FNN, Orezi said "what the dj did was unthinkable, I mean I released the hit first and so it should be on a first come first serve basis, and the lil thwart or whatever he calls him self was making noise (in the club),so I had to stone his mouth with a pair of my J's".

Lil kesh in return stoned Orezi with a handkerchief filled with ice blocks much to the amusement of fellow clubbers. Runs girl, Tola who was a witness said, me I no care who sabi dance am pass or sing am first, but na Lil kesh pay for my drink so I use him handkerchief.

With ice block massage him lips wey Orezi stone with him J's, na so he carry am stone Orezi punk commot for the guy head, na so the fight start.
Quinox manager said 'my drinks sold enh as people started trooping in to watch the fight before security could break the two lads up, I think shoki has a karate move because Lil Kesh used it on Orezi'.Remember To Like Our Page On Facebook: \ Follow Us On Twitter :

No comments: