Tuesday, September 16, 2014

"I'm a married Christian Man"- Kanye & Kim Slam the Media over WheelChair Story




Kanye West has come under fire for asking two fans in a wheel chair to stand up and dance at his Australian Concert.

However, Kanye  insists he is not apologising for the incident.



They want the masses, the people who have never even heard one of my albums to somehow read a headline… and think I’m a bad person.” “Look at me for a second. Take a step back and look at this. I’m a married, Christian man with a family. At my concerts I make sure everybody has as good of a time as possible.”Pick a new target.”

Kim also defended her man,saying


What an amazing Australian tour! Its frustrating that something so awesome could be clouded by lies in the media. Kanye never asked anyone in a wheel chair to stand up & the audience videos show that. He asked for everyone to stand up & dance UNLESS they were in a wheel chair. #JustWantedEveryoneToHaveAFunNight #TheMediaTwistsThings”
Remember To Like Our Page On Facebook: \ Follow Us On Twitter :

No comments: