Sunday, August 24, 2014

“I Don’t Like Sex ”Says C&S Pastor Who Raped Woman In Church

Segun Olawale
42-year-old pastor of the Cherubim and Seraphim church, Segun Olawale was accused of raping his church member during a deliverance session.
Olawale who is being held in detention by the Ogun State Police Command says he did not know what came over him on that day during the prayer session with his 32-year-old victim who was persuaded by her mother to meet with him for counselling and deliverance.

He claimed that the devil was behind his action as sex was the least of his cravings as a man. He told newsmen that he could not explain what happened and the incident looked like a trap set
for him.
"I don't like sex and I really don't know how to explain how it happened. There was nobody there except God and me. I was in the church for my usual prayer and counselling session with some members when she was brought to me for prayers and deliverance," he said.
"It happened on August 11, 2014 in the church around 10am. The name of my church is Sacred Order Church in Sabo,Ijebu-ode. Her mother, who is also my church member, brought her to meet with me for deliverance. She is around 32 years old. I really don't know what overpowered me to make her sleep with me.
"I was about leaving the church that day when her mother brought her to me for prayers. I was about going back home from the church. I did not know why her mother wanted to destroy my life. She told me she
was being brought from her father and that they had a vision about her. I was not the person who saw the vision.
"As she was brought in, I prayed for her and gave her some anointing water. That's all. Some people were in the church, we were in my office; it was when I was praying for her in my office that it happened. I cannot say how it happened."
When Olawale was asked if that was his first victim, he said he has never raped anyone before and he just started his ministry 2 years ago, he added that he also prayed and counselled other women and no such thing has ever happened in the process.
Olawale said, "Nobody else was there with us. I don't want this to spread. The police invited me to come to their office and I was arrested. I cannot say what the lady's problems were but I was asked to pray for
her which was what I did. She too is a member of the church.
"In everything we do, we should remember the future. I just started the ministry. I started two years ago. I am 42 years old, I am still single. That was the first woman I would sleep with in the church. I have never
done that before, that was the first woman I would rape. She was not the first woman I would pray for, yet nothing like that ever happened to me."

No comments: