Monday, August 12, 2013

Lady Gaga’s stylist quits

Lady Gaga's stylist, Nicola Formichetti, has
quit saying her wardrobe demands are 'insane'
and she 'changes 12 times a day'..
Nicola Formichetti branded the 'Born This Way'
singer's wardrobe demands 'insane' and has
stepped down after collaborating with the singer
for five years.

The 36-year-old stylist claims he will always
support the star but is simply too busy to keep
up with her high maintenance fashion choices.


He told Women's Wear Daily: 'She changes 12
times a day; it's insane. She's going to be my
BFF forever, but my ex-assistant Brandon
[Maxwell] is heading that project. I'm too busy.
I've done two albums with her, it's been five
years … I'm always going to be involved
somehow, but I cannot do it every day.'
Formichetti was the creative force behind
Gaga's most iconic looks including the meat
dress she wore to the 2010 MTV Video Music
Awards.


Gaga has previously talked about the
importance of image as part of her new album,
'ARTPOP', released in November.
She said: 'The point [of ARTPOP] is that art and
pop can have an exchange.
'[I'm not] defined by the same designer or
defined by the same hair cut or defined by the
same icon. The statement is that I'm not one
icon. I'm every icon. 'I'm an icon that is made
out of all the colours on the palette at every
time. I have no restrictions.'

No comments: