Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sizzling Hot 16 Years Old American Rap Sensation Speaks to Gemulah!!!!


Ra'Shaun Lamar Roseboro, is an aspiring artist in Philadelphia, PA. He is a 16 year old rapper.

His stage/rap name is "Rezy Roszalez". 

He started getting deep into music around the age of 5 years old. He wrote his first song in the 3rd
 grade, and ever since then, HE has been growing and getting better as both an artist and a person and he speaks to us about himself.



Gemulah9ja :  what do you feel as you play music?
Rezy : I feel at peace, I feel like this is my world that nobody can destroy nor interrupt.

Gemulah9ja : who is your rolemodel in the music world?
Rezy : Definitely D-Pryde. He came out of Youtube, got signed to an underground label (Mars Music Group) and he was just like me, he had kids at school calling him a fake wanna-be rapper that won't get anywhere. Look at him now, taking YouTube by storm.
Gemulah9ja : have you ever thought, "this is what life was made for"?
Rezy : Yea, I can honestly say I can't imagine life without it. I can't imagine where I'd be without. One question that goes through my head is, "Without music, would I even still be alive ?"
Gemulah9ja : have you ever been so moved by a song that you cried? if so what was it?
Rezy : Actually yes, the song was Demi Lovato's "Don't Forget" song. It reminded me of this girl that I used to be with, and the lyrics to that song explained everything I was feeling.

Gemulah9ja : is there anything you would do differently in your career?
Rezy : I would work with more people. Right now the only people I can work/collab with is Zay Rondon, Rockets Crew, my friend Rolo, and Legend Yung (a rapper that lives out in Cali). I'm not complaining, I'm blessed that I get to work with them, I just wish I had more people to work with.
Gemulah9ja : who would you like to be as famous as?
Rezy : Definitely Eminem. I love how huge of a fan following he has, and I lonve how you can't talk about Rap without talking about him

Gemulah9ja : who would you want to do a tour/concert with?
Rezy : I can't answer for sure but it's a tie between D-Pryde, Dizzy Wright, Becky G, and Eminem
Gemulah9ja : do you ever get lost in the music?
Rezy : Most definitely. I love listening to music I can relate to and music that makes me work harder. I go in my room, lock the door, put some music on, probably write a song and by the time I know it, its time to get ready for school.

Gemulah9ja : how important is music to you?
Rezy : Music is really important to me. I don't think I'd be here without it. Music help me express myself when people didn't, it understood me when people didnt, including friends and family.

Gemulah9ja : do you plan to make music for as long as you can?
Rezy : Hell yeah. This is a quote from the remix I did to Nicki Minaj's "High School" song, "And I won't stop rhyming until my last breath on the death bed"


No comments: